The effective dry disinfecting remedy
- Staldren® is a Danish product, which is thoroughly tested in an approved laboratory.
- Staldren® is gentle to the surroundings, but has great effect on bacteria such as E-coli, Salmonella, Camphylobacter, Staph.aureus, Streptococcus uberis and Aspergillus niger.
- Staldren® is PH-neutral, which means that STALDREN® is very gentle to the surroundings and is not poisonous for humans or animals.
- Staldren® prevent the ammonia smell, so that both animals and humans can go about in the stables without obnoxious smells.
- Staldren® absorbs damp and moisture, and is therefore particularly usable in wet winters and rainy summers.
- Staldren® disinfects and cleans, so that a better sanitary condition is achieved.
- Staldren® can be used for all domestic animals.
- Staldren® efficiently removes the (life) foundation for fly grubs and therefore reduces the number of flies in the stable.
A handful of Staldren® pr. m2 (square meter) twice a week is sufficient to maintain a good stable climate.
In very moist conditions it is recommend that Staldren® is sprinkled more often to prevent the development of bacteria.
Continuous use of Staldren® will give you a good and dry environment.
Packaging: 25 kg plastic bag. 42 bags per 1 standard pallet.
Downloading data in English: